Covid 19 Protocol
- Any patient who has symptoms of Covid-19 is required to reschedule their appointment, no sooner than 2 weeks from the initial appointment.
- We ask that patients remain in their car until 10 minutes before their appointment time. Patients will then be required to call the office to be granted access to enter.
- No family members or friends will be allowed to accompany patients to appointments.
- All patients are required to wear a mask upon entering the spa. Staff will determine if and when the patient’s mask should be removed.
- Patients are required to sanitize their hands once in the facility.
- Patients will be asked a series of questions prior to their scheduled appointment, and their answers will be documented in the patient’s medical chart.
- All staff members are required to wear face masks.
- Our medical rooms are cleaned and sanitized between each patient.